Sichenzia Ross Ference Kesner LLP is seeking a financial analyst with 0-1 year experience, with finance relevant bachelor or master degree.
The candidate will be responsible for supporting the firm’s Corporation law and Securities Law practice. These responsibilities include
- Edit financial documents related to Corporation and Securities Law;
- Create IPO road show presentation materials and supporting documents;
- Coordinate with attorneys to review Financial Statements
- Financial modeling of current and historical cash flows of specific projects;
- Perform financial modeling of specific properties and real estate related projects;
- Creation of client presentation materials and supporting documentation;
- Answering clients’ questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies regarding investments;
- Reviewing clients’ plans regularly to determine whether economic changes or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment;
- Recommending strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage and investment planning.
Reporting to the Securities Department Manager, the Financial Analyst will contribute to the firm’s well-controlled, efficient and customer focused Corporation and Securities Law practice.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org